Even during these troubled and uncertain Coronavirus times, starting a small business is an exciting step. It puts you firmly in control of your own destiny and earning power while also being a very tax-efficient way to work. If you’re thinking about starting you own company, have a look at our complete guide for setting up your limited company.
Bear in mind that you can always use our limited company formation service – we will help you get everything properly set up so that you can concentrate on the task of building up your client base.
The guide covers:
- How to register your business as a company.
- What our you financial responsibilities.
- Your legal obligations as a company director.
- How to efficiently manage your company’s finances.
- The main taxes you need to consider.
- Paying yourself – salary, dividends and tax rates.