Being able to electronically sign a document, tax return or a set of accounts is something that we have been looking at for some time. We wanted our customers to feel that they are saving time, money and the environment by using our accountancy services for their business needs.
Part of this was to look at better ways a customer can sign a document instead of the slow process of emailing, printing, signing and then posting back the document to us. This whole process can take days (and sometimes weeks) to complete – too late if the document is urgently required.
Therefore, we are delighted to announce that we have partnered with Docusign to provide you with this new service.
DocuSign is the global standard for eSignature. DocuSign helps customers decrease transaction times, reduce costs, and enhance customer satisfaction with the easiest, fastest, most secure global network for sending, signing, tracking, and storing documents in the cloud. Here’s some facts about them….
- More than 10 million DocuSigners have signed more than 100 million documents in more than 50 countries
- Nearly 30,000 unique new DocuSigners DocuSign for the first time every weekday
- 50% of DocuSign documents are completed within 2 hours
- Quickens the process of signing important tax forms to ensure submission is done on time.
- Clear time stamps enables you to track where the document is and when we received it.
- You will never miss a deadline as a regular reminder email is sent prompting for a signature.
- We ensure that all documents sent to HMRC are signed by the owners prior to submission. This helps our internal procedures.
- Integration with iphone, ipad and android to sign documents on the go.
- Full signed copies are sent to all parties for information.
We will be introducing this new service shortly for our customers although it may take some time to migrate all documents onto the system.